New features in Version 2.15 of CalculiX (check the documentation!)
- Removed some errors in CFD calculations.
- Improved the parallellization of CFD calculations.
- Coded tetrahedral mesh refinement (*REFINE MESH).
- Implemented the submodel technique for *FREQUENCY calculations.
- Introduced PARAMETERS=CONTACT on the *CONTROLS card in order to
control contact convergence.
- Changed the *COUPLING + *DISTRIBUTING constraint into a linear constraint.
- Improved the stress extrapolation of the beam element with BOX section.
- Documented the automatic tetrahedral remeshing.
- Added an example on sensitivity and optimization.
- Added an example on automatic tetrahedral remeshing.
- Created a file with ending .12d to store info on the 3d-expansion of 1d
and 2d elements
- Changed the *f.frd and *f.cvg CFD files into *.frd and *fcv,
- Activated the restart option (*RESTART) for CFD-calculations
- Changed or extended commands:
- ds: when only a dataset is specified and no entity then informations
including the number of entities is written to stdout and
eventually to the stack. Usefull when the existing ds
has to be evaluated in a batch file.
- elty: B31R added (be2r), B32R added (be3r).elty: B31R added (be2r), B32R added (be3r).
- mshp: Sets the mesh parameters for individual lines as well.
- movi: Movies loop now atomatically. The number of loops can be set
with parameter 'loops'. Default is infinite loops.
- node: A flag (0|1, def:1) can be used to force or skip the update of
related entities. Using '0' speeds up the command significantly.
- node: The value of the currently selected entity and dataset of a
given node can be manipulated by using the option 'vs' instead
- rot: The model is rotated in a way that the viewing direction is
in normal direction at the location of a given node (parameter
'n'). Either a node-nr or a set with one node can be given.
- send: With option 'raw' instead of 'names' only the node- or element
numbers will be written to a file without a preceding *NSET or
- send: With option 'f' after 'fbd' the point coordinates will be
written in long float (double) format instead of the default
exponential format. Usefull when otherwhise a '0.' is not
- test: Tests the observability ('o') of a certain node under the given
orientation of the model. The node can be given as a member of a
set or directly by its node-nr. The command returns TRUE or
FALSE and writes this to the stack.
- New commands:
- neigh: Finds neighboring element faces which can be used in a *TIE or
*CONTACT PAIR formulation
- else if:Extention to the 'IF' command.
- val: Has the same functionallity as 'valu' but the arguments will be
substituted by eventually defined values (the substitution can be
suppressed with a leading '\' before the argument).
This does not happen when the 'valu' command is used.
Back to previous page