New features in Version 2.11 of CalculiX (check the documentation!)
- Rotational and translational cyclic symmetry for CFD was coded (see
examples couette1per, couettecyl4 and couettecyl4comp).
- Sensitivity analyses (cf. Section 6.9.22 in the User's Manual)
- Speed-up of the treatment of SPC's and MPC's in the stiffness and mass
- Box, U and L-section beams were coded (Section 6.3.2. in the User's
Manual; special thanks to Prof. Otto Bernhardi of the Karlruhe University
of Applied Sciences for doing this).
- Expanded the documentation on gas networks.
- Changed menu function:
In the previous versions of cgx the "vMises" strain was calculated with
the same algorithm as used for the vMises stress. This is now corrected to
- Changed or extended commands:
- elty: be2f,be3f elements for fluid networks (ccx: *ELEMENT,TYPE=D).
- send: parameter 'cr' for cavity radiation conditions with
uniform emissivity and sink temperature or sink node is available.
- New commands:
- fil: Command line version of qfil.
- grpa: Assigns a group number to certain elements stored in a certain set.
The group number is an element attribute used in the frd file.
- int: Command line version of qint.
Back to previous page